Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Down in Florida

We are in Florida this week, due to a (long expected) death in my husbands family. Doing lots of family/death stuff (little of this is familiar to me-the Jewish traditions that I am familiar with are very different from this).

But last night, DH and I got a chance to get away for a bit. He introduced me to, and we got to spend the evening with Chic and Tabatha Cicero. They were fun people to spend the evening with, plus I got to learn alot. I had many of my questions answered, all without actually even needing the chance to ask. Plus, they were just good to spend time with. And, I left their house with much, much, much to think about. In fact, ended up not really sleeping, because there was so much activity in my head, just out of reach of conscious thought.

No comments: