Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just Reading

Just reading the Enochian Calls before going to sleep encourages odd dreams with very clear images. Last night I had a dream that had to do with a physicians office at the end of the world. Beyond the building (which stretched up forever and down forever, and yes, the wait in the elevator lobby seemed to last forever) was both infinite space and infinite (stormy) sea. There was also something about a pastry shop in the building, where the decorations on the pastries got more elaborate and detailed, the closer you looked at them-like fractiles. It felt very familiar, as if I had been in this place before, or I had had this dream before. But looking through my journals, this was the first time for this dream.

In the dream, the pastries were really appealing, but thinking about them now, they were in odd colors.

2 comments:

Soror Gimel said...

Interesting imagery. I too kept having Enochian cosmic bits. I am curious which calls you were reading? Anything in particular?

Curiouser and curiouser...

Lavanah said...

No, none in particular. I am reaching the end of Regardies book "The Golden Dawn" and the final chapter is on the GD Enochian work. The night before, I had read about the making and the reading of the squares, last night was pretty much "and these are the calls." He just listed them all, one after the other. So that was how I read them. Then, I turned out the light and went to sleep. Thinking about it now, I find it interesting that Fire is only implicit in the images in the dream, but doesn't actually show up explicitly.