Friday, April 4, 2008

And Now, For Something Completely Different

(sorry, YA, I couldn't stay off the Monty Python forever)

I have a very big decision to make this week. Momentous, even. (at least for me).

Do I wear the gold lace and black patent leather Dolce and Gabbana corset dress, or the emerald green, silk Alice and Olivia greek goddess dress to my nephews Bar Mitzvah?

On the one hand, I already have shoes to wear with the D & G dress. But maybe that's a good reason to go with the green greek goddess dress?

I saw the perfect dress sandals in Saks, they would have gone with either dress, in fact. Tall skinny heel, and the sole of the shoe held to the foot by a gold snake (with red or green eyes, your choice) wrapping around the instep and up around the ankle. Alas, the shoes cost more than both dresses, put together.

Tough decision, but someone has to make it.

No comments: