Saturday, February 25, 2012

Spring Cleaning


(so, "C" is for "cleaning?"  I have been highly remiss in the blogging, almost as remiss as I've been with the cleaning.)

Dropped a deck of tarot cards.  All the cards landed face down, except for the High Priestess, 2 of Wands and 3 of Cups.  This bodes well for the coming season.  I can live with that.  (maybe, "C" is for "Cards?")

In other spring cleaning news, I dusted 4 stuffed crows, 1 owl, 1 large Bast figure, 2 smaller black dog figures, 4 chicken footed candlesticks and found a new and better home for my silver kalyx. 

What?

Aren't those items on everyone's cleaning lists?

3 comments:

Gaia said...

I'll raise you 5 ammonites, 12 rose rocks, assorted igneous rocks, 20 odd pounds of crystals,one large basket of I-wish-the-cats-would-leave-the-seashells-alone, assorted fossils and some dinosaur bones.

Lavanah said...

You win. :)

I get the distinct feeling that the animals like the grooming, even if they wished it would happen more often. (also, I forgot to mention the ram's horn...)

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

I just have an army of zombie dust bunnies lol.

\IiiI